- About Us
- Products & Services
- Pronto ERP
- Tencia Module Overview
- Tencia General Ledger
- Tencia Cashbook
- Tencia Debtors
- Tencia Creditors
- Tencia Sales Orders
- Tencia Stock
- Tencia Purchase Orders
- Tencia Foreign Currency
- Tencia Security
- Tencia Serial Batch Tracking
- Tencia Advanced Sales Analysis
- Tencia Special Pricing Matrix
- Tencia Report Designer
- Tencia Job Costing
- Tencia Fixed Assets
- Tencia Payroll
- Tencia Bill of Materials
- Tencia Connect Enterprise
- Tencia Multi-Company
- Arrow Financials
- Technical Services
Tencia General Ledger
The General Ledger is an integral part of your accounting system. Tencia’s General ledger offers real time data and is fully integrated which is fundamental to ensuring the integrity and accuracy of your financial information.
General Ledger features include:
- Report generation of financial reports for current, historic and future periods, up until the end of the next financial year.
- The General Ledger will be automatically updated immediately after a transaction is entered giving you up to the minute information.
- Post journal entries to any period, current or previous years.
- Automatically generate accrual reversal journals in future periods.
- Drill down to the original journal entry for transaction history.
- Seamless access to Microsoft Excel for easy analysis.
- Copy existing charts of accounts to different sub accounts or cost centres.
- Flag accounts that should not be posted to but retain them in the system for historical and reporting purposes.
- Select date ranges to print transactions for a specific period.
- Actual, budget and last year comparisons by period and year.
- Automatic processing of standing journals.
- Search for General Ledger accounts by description.
- Standard reports can be generated or the Tencia report designer can be used to custom build reports.
- Quantities can be included on Accounts and in financial reports.
- Inter company journals
- Easily drill down into the subsidiary ledger postings.
- Have up to 13 periods in a financial year.
- Set up accounts to perform dissections to other accounts.
- Account segmentation is user defined.
General Ledger reports:
- Trial balance listing
- General Ledger report
- Transaction listing
- Profit and Loss statement
- Other Ledger report
- Balance Sheet report
- Chart of Accounts listing
- Budget listing
- Funds Flow Statement
- Periodic Profit and Loss
Back to Module Overview