The debtors feature allows you to keep track of important customer sales and credit information. Tencia gives you the ability to quickly and easily monitor customer outstanding balances. The simple to use interface lets you perform detailed on screen inquiries providing you with up to date information to enable efficient customer follow up and collection of outstanding amounts.
- Invoices may be set up for regular processing by debtor groups.
- Automatic processing of invoices
- Customers set up as a combination of debtor types including; weekly, fortnightly, or monthly debtors.
- Exception reporting.
- Consolidation of debtors into parent accounts when issuing debtor statements.
- User interface screens customisable to streamline data entry.
- Automatic calculation of settlement discounts where required.
- Flexible transaction inquiry screen where information about current and past transactions can be viewed and analysed.
- Allows for open item and balance forward Debtors.
- Review up to date information such as current balance and transaction details for each customer account.
- Transactions can be posted to future periods.
- Apply dollar and credit limits to individual Debtors.
- Create new Debtors at the same time as performing invoice entry.
- Create an ageing debtors report on-screen and preview customer transactions.
- Ability to send statements and invoices to customer’s billing or email address.
- Create customised statements and invoices.
- Automatic notifications when debtors have exceeded their credit limits.
- Up to 10 user defined fields on the Debtors Master file.
- Can put values on hold and alter pay dates.
- Multi level dissection including sales code, area code, customer type.
- Service and stock invoicing with unlimited text or stock images.
- Ability to calculate and generate invoices for interest charges on overdue accounts.
DEBTORS REPORTS INCLUDE:
- Summary trial balance.
- Detailed trial balance.
- Debtor account ledger.
- Transaction/Tax listing, current and day book.
- Sales analysis by Debtor, summary and detailed.
- Sales by sales codes, summary and detailed.
- Exception reporting.
- Name and address listing and labels.
- Sales Commission Report.
- Back to Module Overview