Tencia Job Costing
Tencia’s Job/Time Costing feature is fully integrated. It integrates to Creditors, Stock, Debtors, Purchase Orders, Bill of Materials, Payroll and General ledger so there is no double entry required. The job costing feature is flexible enough to allow you to perform job costing , time costing or both.
Job / Time costing feature includes:
- Provides for parent job, sub job, cost centre, activities. This format allows for total job and time cost analysis.
- Allows you to consolidate sub jobs into parent jobs. There is no limit on the number of tiers to which you may wish to consolidate up to.
- Report Writer allows you to select job data in different sequences and report on them.
- Create estimates, which can then be printed as quotations.
- Re-cost your estimates by creditor, stock, activity or all.
- Generate comparison reports between actual and estimated costs.
- Set up a standard cost and charge out rate for each employee, and if required set up additional cost and charge out rates by activity by employee.
- Default markup can be used or the user can enter an individual markup.
- Creditor invoices can be entered and will update the creditors module.
- Job write ons and write offs are catered for.
- Staff activity reports can be generated showing both non chargeable and chargeable time.
- Stock can be issued to jobs.
- Provides calculation of job work in progress.
- Time sheet entry allows line text and block text to be entered.
- Creation of job invoices can be manually or automatically generated, from markup, cost or charge out value.
- Screen inquiry of jobs, by transaction type, selecting to view Current, Old, Future or all transactions.
- Inquiry facility includes uninvoiced cost value.
Job costing / Time costing reports include:
- Job quotations and estimates.
- Staff activity reports.
- Job invoices.
- Job status reports.
- Job summary reports.
- Exception reporting.
- Ledger reports.
- Report Writer.
- Transaction/tax listings.
- Margin/variance report.
- Cost centre listings.
- Invoice Summary.